Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Your soon to be Favorite Bio
HELLO. BONJOUR. HOLA AND HOWEVER YOU SAY IT IN OTHER FOREIGN LANGUAGES,
I'm Thelma, I don't go by ANY nicknames. small girl w/ a big personality, I'm literally like 5'3. A perspective Communications major with a general business minor. I'm french Cameroonian and lived there for 7 years before moving to the Greatest country ever *laughs sarcastically*. I LOVE EATING, SLEEPING AND DANCING. Treasurer of an African dance team $$$. I love African food, Jamaican food and Chinese food.If you can make me laugh or are some type of sarcastic, I'll probably like you more than I like most of the people in this world, oh well. If I could spend my life traveling, I probably would. I enjoy social media even though it's distracting and I love hearing the gossip in entertainment industry, which is probably why I like reality television so much. I WISH EMOJIS COULD BE ADDED HERE!!!!!! but otherwise, ttyl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment